Skip to main content
How to turn on and off students’ access to exams/quizzes/content
- Sign into your Dashboard account first.
- Choose your class by clicking on the class name.
- Next, use the tabs down the left side of the page to find CLASS ACCESS SETTINGS.
- From that tab, you can turn on or off your students’ ability to open Readiness Exams.
- You can also turn on or off their ability to review the previously completed Readiness Exams.
- If your students are utilizing Elevate, you can also control the settings for those lectures and quizzes.