Skip to main content
How to see the number of Qbank questions that an individual student has completed
- Login to your Dashboard account
- Select the class cohort of choice
- Choose the Qbank tab on the left-hand side of the screen.
- There you will see a complete list of the students in your roster.
- You will also see the number of quizzes the student has created, the total number of questions taken, and overall scoring beside each student name.
- Moving to the right, you will see the 10 most recent quizzes the student has completed.
- You may also click on an individual student name to see more details of testing, such as the topics of quizzes created, time stamps, and scoring.