There are any number of things that can interfere with a browsers ability to properly download and display the Resource Library pdfs. If you are having trouble with the pdfs you will need to download them to your computer.
To do this:
- Right click on the link to the pdf
- In Internet Explorer, choose 'Save Target As'
- In Firefox or Chrome, choose 'Save Link As'
- Once the file has downloaded, navigate to where you saved it and click on it.
- The pdf will open in Adobe Reader. You shouldn't have any trouble viewing or printing from here.